Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2020

My made up recount

 


First day of school  

On Monday the 14th of August,It was my first day of school. I got up, got dressed for the day ahead. 

I put on, a striped blue top with my favourite jeans.  I listened to music on the way to school ,while I strolled along the pathway,  

I had my earphones plugged In because I felt happy, and decided to listen to pop music. 


After I listened  to music I  grabbed out my pink and yellow pencil case and  blue math book, for learning. Instead of doing my math mentals I really wanted to draw it was my biggest passion. 

Myself had drawn ice cream, pandas, sunsets, you name it i could and can still draw anything. 

 

It was finally lunch so I drank my herbert tea so that I could feel a little better because in science I felt unwell, because there was an explosion that involved acids and fumes so as soon as I heard a boom I scurred out the door. 


Finally it was home time and I was so happy because i got to ride my new bike home from school. 

I put on my  helmet and sang the whole way home.

And then got home and did my school work on my pink, pretty laptop, we were doing school online courses everyday now for a week. 










No comments:

Post a Comment