Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Most of the class shared there speech's on August the 3rd when we had all finished our speech's we had to reflect on them.

MY SPEECH REFLECTION 
Hello!
I chose my topic by reflecting on myself and deciding what most represents me. 
I chose my language then practiced every night and day until I had nailed it. I thought of my topic and ideas then drafted it and then my Mum helped me to do the finished copy. 
I presented my speech on Monday the 3rd of August. When I presented It to the class, I was not at all nervous.
 I was super excited to share my speech and thoughts.
 I was one of the last people to share my speech, because Miss Slattery was picking names out of the jar. 
I think my speech was amazing but I could have maybe used a bit more hand gestures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment